Shared leadership : reframing the hows and whys of leadership /
This book advances the understanding of the shared leadership phenomenon: its dynamics, moderators, appropriate settings, facilitating factors, contingencies, measurement, practice implications, and directions for the future. It provides a realistic and practical discussion of the benefits, as well...
Thousand Oaks, Calif. :
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- All those years ago : the historical underpinnings of shared leadership / Craig L. Pearce and Jay A. Conger
- Shared leadership : paradox and possibility / Joyce K. Fletcher and Katrin Käufer
- Toward a model of shared leadership and distributed influence in the innovation process : how shared leadership can enhance new product development team dynamics and effectiveness / Jonathan F. Cox, Craig L. Pearce, and Monica L. Perry
- Can team members share leadership? : foundations in research and theory / Anson Seers, Tiffany Keller, and James M. Wilkerson
- The role of shared cognition in enabling shared leadership and team adaptability / C. Shawn Burke, Stephen M. Fiore, and Eduardo Salas
- Self-leadership and superleadership : the heart and art of creating shared leadership in teams / Jeffrey D. Houghton, Christopher P. Nick, and Charles C. Manz
- assessing shared leadership : development and preliminary validation of a team multifactor leadership questionnaire / Bruce J. Avolio [and others]
- A group exchange structure approach to leadership in groups / Scott E. Seibert, Raymond T. Sparrowe, and Robert C. Liden.
- Shared leadership in work teams : a social network approach / Margarita Mayo, James R. Meindl, and Juan-Carlos Pastor
- Flow, creativity, and shared leadership : rethinking the motivation and structuring of knowledge work / Charles Hooker and Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Shared leadership in the management of group boundaries : a study of expulsions from officers' training courses / Boas Shamir and Yael Lapidot
- The promise and pitfalls of shared leadership : when two (or more) heads are better than one / James O'Toole, Jay Galbraith, and Edward E. Lawler, III
- Leadership : starting at the top / Edwin A. Locke
- A landscape of opportunities : future research on shared leadership / Jay A. Conger and Craig L. Pearce.