The political effects of entertainment media : how fictional worlds affect real world political perspectives /
This book provides theory and empirical research on entertainment media's effects on political perspectives. Included are experimental and survey research on the impact of shows such as Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and The Colbert Report, the genre of science fiction, and villain and leader...
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The potentially influential political content of entertainment media
- The how and when of entertainment media effects
- Game of thrones and the belief in a just world
- House of cards effects
- Sci fi
- Villains of science fiction, fantasy and superhero genres
- News parody shows, cynicism and skepticism
- Fictional leaders and support for female candidates