So much synth /
"Shaughnessy's fourth collection as she approaches middle age and revisits the memories, romances, and music of adolescence. So Much Synth is a brave and ferocious collection composed of equal parts femininity, pain, pleasure, and synthesizer. While Shaughnessy tenderly winces at her youth...
Port Townsend, Washington :
Copper Canyon Press,
This item may also be available in print; check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- I have a time machine
- McQueen is dead. Long live McQueen
- Last sleep, best sleep
- Living will
- Dress form
- How it is
- Crushing likeness
- Gay Pride weekend, S.F., 1992
- But I'm the only one
- To my twenty-six-year-old self
- In this economy
- Why I stayed, 1997-2001
- So much synth
- A mix-tape : "Don't you (Forget About Me)"
- A mix tape : the hit singularities
- Is there something I should know?
- Secrets see me coming
- Life's work
- Family visit vouchers
- Red tulips, then asphodel
- Please be okay till morning
- Simone at age three, late summer
- Never ever.