Copyright users' rights : contracts and the erosion of property /
'Copyright Users' Rights' addresses contemporary issues of tangibility and intangibility in copyright law, with reference to new kinds of copyright works such as e-books, iTunes, online software and digital-release films.
Oxford, United Kingdom ; New York, NY :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Part I. In Search of Copyright User Rights
- 1. User rights to commercial copies of copyright works
- 2. The nature and function of exceptions to copyright infringement
- 3. In search of copyright user remedies
- Part II. Rethinking Tangibility and Intangibility
- 4. Redefining goods, services, sales, and licences
- 5. First sale or exhaustion doctrine
- 6. Digital locks, physical objects, and immaterial works
- Part III. Rethinking User Rights Through Property, Rights, and Privileges
- 7. Why user rights?
- 8. User property, user rights, and user privileges
- One last word.