Unlimited replays : video games and classical music /
Classical music is everywhere in video games. Works by composers like Bach and Mozart fill the soundtracks of games ranging from arcade classics to indie titles, to major franchises like BioShock, Civilization, and Fallout. Children can learn about classical works and their histories from interactiv...
New York, NY :
Oxford University Press,
|Series:||Oxford music/media series.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: push start to replay
- Terms and conditions
- Playing with music history
- A requiem for Schrödinger's cat
- Allusions of grandeur
- A clockwork homage
- Remixed metaphors
- Love in thousand monstrous forms
- Violent offenders and violin defenders
- Playing Chopin
- Gamifying classical music
- Classifying game music
- Conclusion: the end is nigh.