Critical theory and political theology : the aftermath of the enlightenment /
This book deals with the aftermath of the enlightenment and its legacy in the political, social, and racial context. It discusses the incomplete project of modernity in terms of social contract theory, racial justice issues, and political theology in the postcolonial context. Hermeneutical realism a...
Cham, Switzerland :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Race, Social Contract Theory, and Social Darwinism
- 3. Political Theology, Negative Dialectics, and Messianic History
- 4. Enlightenment, Genealogy, and Political Discourse Ethics
- 5. Nietzsche, Critical Theory, and Cultural Linguistic Theology
- 6. Orientalism, the Problematic of Marx, Subaltern Studies
- 7. Mimicry, Hegel Interpretation, and Mimetic Theory of Language
- 8. Ethnic Nationalism, Social Darwinism, and Alternative Modernities
- 9. Ernst Troeltsch: Political Ethics and Comparative Religions
- 10. Epilogue.