Untenable : a leader's guide to addressing the big issues that are ignored, falsely explained, or inappropriately tolerated /
Even the best of us can find ourselves enduring situations that are negative and unsustainable. Too often, we ignore the situation or just make incremental moves. The boiling frog considers installing a ceiling fan. The deck chairs are arranged on the Titanic. High-performing people can boost their...
New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) :
Business Expert Press,
|Series:||Human resource management and organizational behavior collection. $x1946-5645
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter 1. Untenable situations: all shapes, all sizes, all personal
- Chapter 2. Counting the costs
- Chapter 3. From "What were you tinking?" to "Who were you being?"
- Chapter 4. Asking the wrong questions always gets the wrong answers
- Chapter 5. Visualize a diﬀerent state
- Chapter 6. Not all hurdles are on the outside
- Chapter 7. Taking steps. Break mountains into mole-hills
- Chapter 8. Discover and rediscover your inner fighter
- Chapter 9. Being an inner alchemist: creating novel solutions
- Chapter 10. Going public and taking action