Nerds on Wall Street : math, machines, and wired markets /
An intriguing look at how technology is changing financial markets, from an innovator on the frontlines of this revolution. Nerds on Wall Street tells the tale of the ongoing technological transformation of the world's financial markets. The impact of technology on investing is profound, and au...
Hoboken, N.J. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- An illustrated history of wired markets
- Greatest hits of computation in finance
- Algorithm wars
- Where does alpha come from?
- A gentle introduction to computerized investing
- Stupid data miner tricks
- A little AI goes a long way on Wall Street
- Perils and promise of evolutionary computation on Wall Street
- The text frontier: AI, IA, and the new research
- Collective intelligence, social media, and Web market monitors
- Three hundred years of stock market manipulations from the coffeehouse to the World Wide Web
- Shooting the moon: stupid financial technology tricks
- Structural ideas for the economic rescue: fractional homes and new banks
- Nerds gone green: nerds on Wall Street, off Wall Street.