Human resources management for public and nonprofit organizations : a strategic approach /
This book serves as a reference on topics related to human resources in the public and nonprofit sectors. This edition has been revised and updated to include information that reflects changes in the field due to economic crises, changes in federal employment laws, shifting demographics, the increas...
San Francisco, CA :
|Series:||Essential texts for nonprofit and public leadership and management.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction to human resources management in the public and nonprofit sectors
- Strategic human resources management and planning
- Federal equal employment opportunity laws and other employee protections
- Managing a diverse workforce
- Job analysis
- Recruitment and selection
- Training and career development
- Performance management
- Labor-management relations : collective bargaining in the public and nonprofit sectors
- Conclusion : challenges for public and nonprofit organizations.