Why blog? : Motivations for blogging /
'Weblogging' or 'blogging' has joined e-mail and Internet home pages as one of the most popular uses of the Internet. This book focuses on the British blogosphere, comparing British bloggers to the more researched US. Motivations covered include the desire to connect with others...
|Series:||Chandos information professional series.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The journal blog: a traditional form mediated by the Internet
- The journalism motivation
- Beneficial blogging
- Do privacy concerns impact on blogging motivations?
- The money motive
- Blogs as tools
- Doing it for different reasons I: women's motivations for blogging
- Doing it for different reasons II: Americans and Brits.