The NTL handbook of organization development and change : principles, practices, and perspectives /
"This book provides an essential learning tool for both practitioners and students and presents the skills and competencies of an effective Organizational Development practitioner. It examines OD as both field and profession, and considers its history, values and ethics, and provides best pract...
San Francisco, CA :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Part one. Organization development as a profession and field of practice
- part two. Perspectives on organization development practice
- part three. Organization change, leadership, and culture
- part four. Working with groups and individuals
- part five. Multicultural perspectives
- part six. Areas of focus in organization development
- part seven. The present and future of organization development.