Brill's encyclopedia of Hinduism /
Brill's Encyclopedia of Hinduism presents the latest research on all the main aspects of the Hindu traditions. Its essays are original work written by the world's foremost scholars on Hinduism. The encyclopedia presents a balanced and even-handed view of Hinduism, recognizing the divergent...
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
[Leiden] ; [Boston] :
|Series:||Handbuch der Orientalistik. Indien ;
22. Bd. |
|Access:||Search online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- v. 1. Regions, pilgrimage, deities
- v. 2. Sacred texts, ritual traditions, arts, concepts
- v. 3. Society, religious specialists, religious traditions, philosophy
- v. 4. Historical perspectives; poets, teachers, and saints; relation to other religions and traditions; Hinduism and contemporary issues
- v. 5. Religious symbols; Hinduism and migration: contemporary communities outside South Asia; Some modern religious groups and teachers
- v. 6. Index / associate editors: Helene Basu, Angelika Malinar, Vasudha Narayanan.