What the best college teachers do /
What makes a great teacher great? Who are the professors students remember long after graduation? This book, the conclusion of a fifteen-year study, offers valuable answers for all educators. The short answer is--it's not what teachers do, it's what they understand. Lesson plans and lectur...
Cambridge, Mass. :
Harvard University Press,
|Series:||Professional development collection.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: Defining the best
- What do they know about how we learn?
- How do they prepare to teach?
- What do they expect of their students?
- How do they conduct class?
- How do they treat their students?
- How do they evaluate their students and themselves?