Form and function in a legal system : a general study /
New York :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Basic concepts and definitions
- A general approach
- Forms of institutions : legislative
- Forms of precepts : rules
- Form and content within a rule : continued
- Forms of nonpreceptual law : contracts and related property interests
- Forms of legal methodologies : statutory interpretation
- Forms of sanctions and remedies
- The overall form of a legal system as a whole
- Cumulative and synergistic effects of legal forms : a schematic practical application.