Electoral systems and voting in the United Kingdom /
A key feature of the New Labour government's constitutional reform agenda has been the introduction of a number of alternative methods of voting for both existing elections and for those to new political institutions. This book examines the workings of these various systems of elections, lookin...
Edinburgh University Press,
|Series:||Politics study guides.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 The Plurality System
- Chapter 3 Majoritarian Systems
- Chapter 4 Proportional Systems
- Chapter 5 Voting In Uk General Elections
- Chapter 6 Voting In Scotland
- Chapter 7 Voting In Wales
- Chapter 8 Voting In Northern Ireland
- Chapter 9 Voting In Elections To The European Parliament
- Chapter 10 Conclusion