New perspectives on the Nativity /
The infancy narratives represent some of the most beautiful and intriguing passages in the Gospels. The stories they relate are also arguably the most well-known in the Christian tradition, from the child in the manger to the Magi paying homage to the infant Jesus. However there have been relatively...
London ; New York :
T & T Clark International,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The infancy stories of the gospels since Raymond E. Brown / Henry Wansbrough
- Luke's nativity story : a narrative reading / Ian Boxall
- Prophetic voices of Elizabeth, Mary, and Anna in Luke 1-2 / Barbara E. Reid
- Zechariah's "Benedictus" (Luke 1:68-79) : a new look at a familiar text / Leonard J. Maluf
- The significance of the inn for Luke's infancy narrative / Nicholas King
- Matthew 1-2 and Roman political power / Warren Carter
- Making sense of the Matthewan genealogy : Matthew 1:17 and the theology of history / Benedict T. Viviano
- Matthew's nativity stories : historical and theological questions for today's readers / Bernard P. Robinson
- The Magi story through the eyes of Pasolini : a Bahktinian reading / Christopher Fuller
- The nativity in recent British poetry / Ann Loades
- The Muslim Mary / John Kaltner
- Losing mystery in history : the challenge of recalling the nativity / Thomas O'Loughlin
- Appendix : Resemblances between Matthew 1-2 and Luke 1-2 / Patricia M. McDonald.