Up with authority : why we need authority to flourish as human beings /
Authority is something we experience every day, but is it necessary? Most people think it is not, that we have authority only when there is some defect in us that authority is needed to fill in. While it is true that authority can be used to remedy human inadequacies, it has a higher and nobler func...
London ; New York :
T & T Clark,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : we can't get along without it
- Authority and freedom : social authority
- Authority and truth : epistemic authority
- Authority and power : political authority
- Authority and God : ecclesial authority
- Authority and error : disputed authority
- Conclusion : authority in paradise.