Lung cancer /
With contributions from internationally recognized experts, Lung Cancer details the current management of lung cancer and reviews new therapies in development for lung cancer, with an emphasis on therapeutic exploitation of the heterogeneous nature of lung tumors at the molecular level. Coverage inc...
New York, NY :
Demos Medical Pub.,
|Series:||Emerging cancer therapeutics ;
v. 3, issue 1. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Molecular biology of lung cancer and therapeutic implications / Tobenna Nwizu and Ravi Salgia
- Chemotherapy options for advanced non-small cell lung cancer / Athanasios G. Pallis, Vassilis Georgoulias, and Sophia Aggelaki
- Pros and cons of maintenance therapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer / A. Kotsakis, E. Kontopodis, and V. Georgoulias
- Antiangiogenic agents in lung cancer / Geetha Vallabhaneni and Suresh S. Ramalingam
- Emerging novel targeted agents for lung cancer / Rathi N. Pillai and Taofeek K. Owonikoko
- State-of-the-art treatment of lung cancer in the elderly / Antonio Rossi
- Surgical approaches to early stage lung cancer / Rodney J. Landreneau
- Advances in first- and second-line therapy of small cell lung cancer / Shir Kiong Lu, Patrizia Giannatempo, and Mary O'Brien
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for early stage non-small cell lung cancer / Manali I. Patel and Heather A. Wakelee
- Advancements in radiotherapy for lung cancer / Neha P. Amin, David Raben, and Laurie E. Gaspar
- Emerging concepts in the treatment of epidermal growth factor receptor mutation-positive lung cancer / Dustin A. Deming and Anne M. Traynor.