International copyright : principles, law and practice /
This book surveys and analyzes the principal legal doctrines affecting copyright practice around the world, in both transactional and litigation settings. It provides a step-by-step methodology for advising clients involved in exploiting creative works in or from foreign countries. Written by one of...
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The legal traditions
- The norms of international copyright
- Territoriality, national treatment, jurisdiction, and conflict of laws
- Scope and points of attachment of international protection
- Subject matter of copyright and neighboring rights
- Authorship and ownership
- Term of protection
- Economic rights
- Moral rights
- Exemptions, statutory licenses, and other limitations on exclusive rights