Coaching Leadership Teams : Getting organisational culture aligned.
"Coaching leadership teams: getting organisational culture aligned is for those leaders, team leaders, coaching practitioners and organisation effectiveness specialists who want to manage coaching projects focusing on teams and alignment successfully. It also provides a mixed-method approach to...
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Front Cover; Title Page; Endorsements; Title Page_2; Copyright Page; AcknowledgEment; Table of contents; Foreword by Dr Sunny Stout-Rostron; About the author; Preface; Acronyms ; Chapter 1 Making my coaching footprint; Introduction_Chapter 1; Homogenous work teams; WHAT IS PROFESSIONAL COACHING?; A journey of self-discovery; WISDOM, LEARNING AND REFLECTIONS; COACHING FOR PERFORMANCE; How my coaching journey unfolded; Client perceptions
- the only reality; Developing a signature presence; The coach's values: How do they emerge in the coaching?; MY TEAM COACHING WORK ; CONCLUSION_Chapter 1.
- Chapter 2 Values, once agreed and shared, promote team performanceINTRODUCTION_Chapter 2; How do values become shared?; Culture and its role in business decisions; Value creation facilitates long-term gains through shared leadership practice; The value questions; The leadership alignment challenge; The importance of cultural alignment; Aligning subcultures and their values; The impact of subcultures; Conclusion; Chapter 3 How all that we learn, experience and believe shapes our coaching approach; INTRODUCTION_Chapter 3; THE PROCESS OF CULTURAL RENEWAL; SHARED CONCERNS; CONTRACTING.
- Does a handshake indicate mutual consent?MY JOURNEY THROUGH THE CORPORATE WORLD; Assessment centres; Cohesive work teams; Coaching and the transfer of skills; My personal coaching model; OTHER MODALITIES OF VALUE; Neuro-linguistic programming; Force field analysis; The six thinking hats; Questioning frameworks; Mindfulness; LEARNING THEORIES THAT SHAPED MY COACHING APPROACH; CONCLUSION_Chapter 3; Chapter 4 Forming a pact with Viking Enterprises; INTRODUCTION_Chapter 4; Confidentiality and name changes; Communication with Viking Enterprises; THE START OF A PARTNERSHIP WITH VIKING ENTERPRISES.
- The challenge of Viking EnterprisesViking Enterprises' subcultures and the challenges they posed; Travelling to the first key meeting; The interview; Objectives agreed; CONCLUSION_Chapter 4; Chapter 5 Coaching: Aligning culture with strategy; INTRODUCTION_Chapter 5; THE COACHING MANDATE; Stakeholders ; Coaching sessions; Making meaning through reflection; Values and relationships; Agreeing on the relevance of the process; Aligning culture and strategy; Leadership styles and cultures; Future state and environment; Journalling my findings; A NEW VISION STATEMENT.
- Setting and planning team goalsQuestionnaire: Harrison and Stokes; CONCLUSION_Chapter 5; Chapter 6 Setting the key milestones; INTRODUCTION_Chapter 6; WHY SOME INITIATIVES FAIL; Milestone 1: Reaching agreement on the coaching process; Milestone 2: Developing an organisational strategy; Milestone 3: Sharing perceptions; Milestone 4: Determining variances between current and preferred cultures; Milestone 5: Coaching for improved leadership practice; Milestone 6: Setting goals to facilitate the preferred culture; CONCLUSION_Chapter 6.