Corporate social responsibility of social economy enterprises /
Companies contribute to the development of the community in which they are located and constantly face new challenges linked to their environment. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is one of those challenges because it supposes for the companies the integration of social and environmental object...
New York :
Nova Science Publishers,
|Series:||Business issues, competition and entrepreneurship series.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Intro; Contents; Introduction; Chapter 1; The Standardization and Disclosure of Socially Responsible Information with Particular Reference to Social Economy Companies; Abstract; Introduction; Cooperative Principles and a Governance Model Based on CSR; The Cooperative Society as an Associative Figure with Its Own Characteristics; The Cooperative Principles as an Archetype of Business Management Models Based on CSR; Disclosure of Information in Social Economy Companies; Standardization of CSR; CSR Project: COOP; Content Proposal for a Social Balance Applicable for Basque Cooperatives
- Guide for the Elaboration of Sustainability Reports. GRIIntegrated Report; Royal Decree Law 18/2017; Assurance in the Sustainability Reports; Assurance Standards in the Sustainability Models; The ISAE 3000 (by the IAASB); AA1000AS (AccountAbility); GRI 4; Conclusion; References; Chapter 2; Corporate Social Responsibility of Social Economy Enterprises: A European Perspective; Abstract; Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Economy; Models and Practices of CSR in the Member States of the European Union; Social Economy Companies in Europe: Situation, Demography and Associates Employment
- ConclusionAnnex; References; Chapter 3; State and Multilateral Corporate Organizations and Social Responsibility; Abstract; Introduction; Corporate Development; Sustainability and Responsibility; The Multilateral Organization; The State through the Society; Conclusion; References; Chapter 4; The Role of Ethics and Cooperative Values and New Entrepreneurial Cooperative Forms in Securing the Mutual Aims and Social Responsibility for All Stakeholders; Abstract; Introduction; The Historical Origins; The 1995 Statement on the Cooperative Identity
- The Evolution of the Cooperative Form towards a Social Aim and Multi-Stakeholder StructuresThe Pioneering Italian Case; A Brief International Overview; Community Cooperatives; Conclusion; References; Chapter 5; Does Gender Contribute to the Governance of Firms and Corporate Performance? A Study within the Banking Sector of the Social Economy; Abstract; Introduction; Theoretical Framework and Investigation Hypotheses; Selection and Description of the Variable Used; Empirical Analysis and Methodology; Results and Discussion; Conclusion; Annex; Acknowledgments; References; Chapter 6
- Influence of Absorptive Capacity on the Performance of Agri-food CooperativesAbstract; Introduction; Theoretical Framework; Material and Methods; Sample; Mesures of Variables; Absorptive Capacity; Performance; Data Analysis; Results; Conclusion; References; Chapter 7; Paraíso Extremo Tourist Development as a Socially Responsible Generator of Wealth for the Municipality of San Miguel de la Sierra; Abstract; Introduction; Context on the Study; Nature Tourism; San Miguel de la Sierra; Characteristics of the Paraíso Extremo Tourist Development; Conceptualization; Local Development