GUTS: greatness under tremendous stress : a Navy SEAL's system for turning fear into accomplishment /
"A Navy SEAL veteran's proven, battle-tested guide for developing grit and resilience, overcoming obstacles, and living life to the fullest. What does it take to set a goal or have a dream, and then actually achieve it? What does it take to turn fear and stress into foresight, motivation,...
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: The origin of GUTS (greatness under tremendous stress)
- "They wear dresses, but they don't dance" : understanding fear, our greatest adversary
- It's your GUT : taking extreme ownership of the outcome
- On the "X" : using live ammo and brutal honesty to achieve excellence
- Always ready : achieving and maintaining a state of front sight focus
- First strike mindset : developing language discipline
- The habit of winning : when second place isn't good enough
- Getting physical : build the body to support the mind
- State of mind : the engine of performance
- Into the cockpit : piloting your body/mind machine
- Luck by design : using multipliers to shape the battlefield
- Fail to plan, plan to fail
- Awaken the warrior energy (AWE).