Water pollution and management practices /
Water pollution is a matter of concern for both developing and developed parts of the world. This book presents an overview on water pollution and its sustainable management. The book discusses the fundamental aspects of water pollution as well as advanced sustainable technologies for abating water...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter 1. Microbial Contamination of Drinking Water
- Chapter 2. Landscape Perspective to River Pollution: A Case Study of Bentong River, Malaysia
- Chapter 3. Existence of Antibiotics in Waste Water as a Pollution Indicator
- Chapter 4. Application of Artificial Intelligence in Predicting Groundwater Contaminants
- Chapter 5. Arsenic Contamination of Ground Water and its Mitigation Strategies
- Chapter 6. Wastewater Reuse in Peri-Urban Agriculture Ecosystem: Current Scenario, Consequences and Control Measures
- Chapter 7. Nitrogenous wastes and its efficient treatment in wastewater
- Chapter 8. Application of Waste Water In Irrigation and Its Regulation with Special reference to Agriculture Residues
- Chapter 9. Riparian Ecotones-An Important Derivative Of Managing The River Pollution
- Chapter 10. Ecosystem Responses to Pollution in the Ganga River: Key Issues to Address River Management
- Chapter 11. An Overview on Heavy metal Contamination of Water System and Sustainable Approach for Remediation
- Chapter 12. An Overview of Sustainability of Textile Wastewater Management In Textile Sectors
- Chapter 13. Role of Coagulation/ flocculation Technology for the Treatment of Dye Wastewater: Trend and Future Aspect.