At history's hinge : the swinging gates of American and global politics /
"The book analyses American and global politics in light of the sudden change that whipped the political and historical together into an anxious froth courtesy of COVIDageddon - the viral visitation that changed so much so fast on this planet that we are still trying to make sense of it. We sta...
Hackensack, New Jersey :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The net effect
- A phenomenology of disinformation
- Huntington's errors of endism at thirty
- the beauty and necessity of humility
- Immigration I : the elite blind spot
- Immigration II : skill-based immigration : good idea, bad reasons, worse context
- Immigration III : there's no place like home
- Impeachment I : impeachable offenses are not necessarily crimes
- Impeachment II : sifting through the wreckage
- Middle East I : Pompeo and the settlements : it's the politics, stupid
- Middle East II : what to do about Idlib
- Bolton out, O'Brien in : will it matter?
- The real problem with the Trump foreign policy
- Here comes trouble
- At history's hinge : how not to waste a crisis
- Inequality, ideology, and American reordering
- Come the whirlwind? A planning scenario
- The present madness?
- COVID-19 and the regime-type fallacy
- Big is not better, small is not better : better is better
- This means war!
- Dystopia vs. dystopia : the Sino-American rivalry in cultural context
- Biden predicament : not easy going forward.