Coastal ecosystems : environmental importance, current challenges and conservation measures /
This volume incorporates theoretical and practical knowledge through case studies and reviews to serve as a baseline of information for coastal ecosystem research, and discusses the impacts of pollution, industrialisation, agriculture and climate change on coastal ecosystem biogeochemistry and biodi...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Cham, Switzerland :
|Series:||Coastal research library ;
v. 38. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Chapter1. Ecosystem services provided by various coastal ecosystems
- Chapter2. Sediment biogeochemistry in the coastal ecosystem
- Chapter3. Biogeochemical processes of natural organic matter in coastal ecosystems
- Chapter4. Role of the coastal ecosystem as a natural buffer and carbon sink
- Chapter5. Biogeochemical response of coastal systems to natural calamities
- Chapter6. Impact of agricultural activities on the coastal ecosystem: Nutrient contamination and Eutrophication
- Chapter7. Heavy metal contamination in coastal ecosystems
- Chapter8. Microplastic and emerging contaminants in coastal ecosystems
- Chapter9. Impact of urbanization and industrialization on the coastal ecosystem
- Chapter10. Effect of climate change on the coastal ecosystem
- Chapter11. Biodiversity in coastal habitats
- Chapter12. Coastal Ecosystems and human well being
- Chapter13. Application of various technologies and strategies for the conservation of coastal ecosystem
- Chapter14. Government policies and Society involvement for the management of aquatic ecosystem
- Chapter15. Coastal Ecosystems of India, their Conservation and Management Policies: A Review.