The Irish : America's political class /
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- MacShane, F. The log of James Sutherland.
- Carter, E. C. A "wild Irishman" under every Federalist's bed.
- Ward, D. The emergence of central immigrant ghettoes in American cities.
- Dolan, J. P. Immigration in the city.
- Bocock, J. P. The Irish conquest of our cities.
- Croker, R. Tammany Hall and the democracy.
- Tarr, J. A. J. R. Walsh of Chicago.
- Addams, J. Why the ward boss rules.
- Davis, A. Jane Addams vs. the ward boss.
- Buenker, J. D. Edward F. Dunne.
- Buenker, J. D. Urban liberalism and the Federal Income Tax Amendment.
- Cuddy, E. Irish-American propagandists and American neutrality, 1914-1917.
- Cuddy, E. Irish-Americans and the 1916 election.
- Sullivan, M. Fighting for Irish freedom.
- Straton, H. H. and Szasz, F. M. The Reverend John Roach Straton and the presidential campaign of 1928.
- Marshall, C. C. An open letter to the honorable Alfred E. Smith.
- Smith, A. E. Catholic and patriot.
- Burner, D. The Brown Derby campaign.
- Hattery, J. W. The Presidential election campaigns of 1928 and 1960.
- Carleton, W. G. Kennedy in history.
- Lens, Sidney, Mayor Daley's last hurrah.
- Breatnac, S. Should Irish eyes be smiling?