This is our freedom : motherhood in the shadow of the American prison system /
"For the overwhelming majority of women leaving correctional institutions in the United States, there is one aspect of their identity that informs their needs, opportunities, hopes, and dreams: their roles as mothers. This Is Our Freedom provides an intimate and moving portrait of women's...
Oakland, California :
University of California Press,
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Marginalized from the beginning
- Love, baby and chaos
- Crime, agency and post-carceral narratives
- The duality of marginalized motherhood
- The project of rehabilitation : the duality of place and people
- Conclusion : the unasked question.