The American steam locomotive in the twentieth century /
"Between 1900 and 1950, Americans built the most powerful steam locomotives--enormous engines that powered a industry of colossal scale and intensity. They were deceptively simple machines yet even as the technology was being perfected it was becoming obscure. Despite immense and sustained effo...
Jefferson, North Carolina :
McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The American railroad industry
- General steam locomotive development, 1895/1905
- Locomotive engineering, 1895/1905
- Locomotive construction, 1895/1905
- Traction other than steam, 1895/1905
- General steam locomotive development, 1905/1920
- Locomotive engineering, 1905/1920
- Locomotive construction, 1905/1920
- Traction other than steam, 1905/1920
- General steam locomotive development, 1920/1930
- Locomotive engineering, 1920/1930
- Locomotive construction, 1920/1930
- Traction other than steam, 1920/1930
- General steam locomotive development, 1930/1950
- Locomotive engineering, 1930/1950
- Locomotive Construction, 1930/1950
- Traction Other Than Steam, 1930/1950.