The arts, education, and aesthetic knowing /
Chicago, Ill. :
National Society for the Study of Education : Distributed by the University of Chicago Press,
|Series:||Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education,
91st, pt. 2 |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The arts in education: a historical perspective / George Geahigan
- What knowledge is of most worth in the arts? / Bennett Reimer Towards percipience: a humanities curriculum for arts education / Ralph A. Smith
- Cognition as interpretation in art education / Michael J. Parsons
- The cognitive revolution: consequences for the understanding and education of the child as artist / Jessica Davis and Howard Gardner
- Aestetic learning: psychological theory and educational practice / David J. Hargreaves and Maurice J. Galton
- Teaching through puzzles in the arts / Marcia Muelder Eaton
- Arts education, human development, and the quality of experience / Mihaly Csikzentmihalyi and Ulrich Schiefele
- Toward a place in the curriculum for the arts / John I. Goodlad.