The workes of the most high and mightie prince, Iames by the grace of God, king of Great Britaine, France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c. /
Printed by Robert Barker and Iohn Bill,
|Series:||Library of English literature ;
LEL 11228. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- A paraphrase vpon the Reuelation
- Two meditations
- The trew law of free monarchies
- A counter-blast to tobacco
- A discourse of the powder treason
- An apologie for the oath of allegiance
- A praemonition to all Christian monarches, free princes and states
- A declaration against Vorstius
- A defence of the right of kings, against Cardinall Perron
- Fiue speaches.