The Cambridge companion to Beckett /
[Cambridge, England] ; [New York, NY, USA] :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- An endgame of aesthetics : Beckett as essayist / R. Wood
- Beckett's English fiction / J. Pilling
- Three novels and four nouvelles : giving up the ghost be born at last / P. Davies
- Waiting for Godot and Endgame : theatre as text / M. Worton
- Stages of identity : from Krapp's last tape to Play / P. Lawley
- Beginning again : the post-narrative art of Texts for nothing and How it is / H.P. Abbott
- The mediated Quixote : the radio and television plays, and Film / J. Kalb
- Dead heads : damnation-narration in the 'dramaticules' / K. Elam
- Disabled figures : from the Residua to Stirrings still / A. Renton
- Beckett's poems and verse translations or : Beckett and the limits of poetry / R. Little
- Beckett as director : the art of mastering failure / A. McMullan
- Beckett's bilingualism / A. Beer
- Beckett and the philosophers / P.J. Murphy.