Irish democracy and the right to freedom of information /
|Corporate Author:||University College, Cork. Dept. of History.|
|Other Authors:||Keogh, Dermot.|
[Cork, Ireland] :
Dept. of History, University College Cork,
Ireland (Cork, Ireland) ;
v. 1, no. 1.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Ireland and 'Emergency' culture, between civil war and normalcy, 1922-1961 / Dermot Keogh
- Why is the Irish citizen so deprived? / Tom Barrington
- Towards open democracy? / Joseph Lee
- The Ministers and Secretaries Act, 1924 and the Office of Attorney General / Gabriel Doherty
- Questions and answers : secrecy in Dáil Éireann / Fintan O'Toole
- Freedom of information in Ireland and the Office of the Ombudsman / Michael Mills
- Lessons for Irish policy-making / Donal de Buitleir
- Corporate governance and accountability : the information gap in Ireland / Edward Cahill
- The Irish educational system and freedom of information / Áine Hyland
- Legal reform, governmental responsibility and freedom of information / David Gwynn Morgan
- Freedom of information in Europe / Maeve McDonagh
- Freedom of information and the European Parliament / Dermot Scott
- The right to privacy : reflections on the Australian experience / Maeve McDonagh
- The United States and the right to know / Patrick E. Murphy
- Freedom of information : opening windows on our democracy / Eithne FitzGerald.