Dante's Inferno : the Indiana critical edition /
Indiana University Press,
|Series:||Indiana masterpiece editions
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Critical essays. Read it and (don't) weep : textual irony in the Inferno / by Lawrence Baldassaro
- Dante's beloved yet damned Virgil / by Guy P. Raffa
- Inferno I : breaking the silence / by Denise Heilbronn-Gaines
- Dante's Inferno, Canto IV / by Amilcare A. Iannucci
- Behold Francesca who speaks so well (Inferno V) / by Mark Musa
- Iconographic parody in Inferno XXI / by Christopher Kleinhenz
- Virgil and Dante as mind-readers (Inferno XXI and XXIII) / by Robert Hollander
- The plot-line of myth in Dante's Inferno / by Ricardo J. Quinones
- Hell as the mirror image of paradise / by Joan M. Ferrante
- Dante in the cinematic mode : an historical survey of Dante movies / by John P. Welle.