The New Interpreter's Bible : general articles & introduction, commentary, & reflections for each book of the Bible, including the Apocryphal/Deuterocanonical books in twelve volumes.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- v. 1. General articles on the Bible. General articles on the Old Testament. Genesis. Exodus. Leviticus
- v. 2. Numbers. Deuteronomy. Introduction to narrative literature. Joshua. Judges. Ruth. 1 & 2 Samuel
- v. 3. 1 & 2 Kings. 1 & 2 Chronicles. Ezra. Nehemiah. Esther. Additions to Esther. Tobit. Judith
- v. 4. 1 & 2 Maccabees. Introduction to Hebrew poetry. Job. Psalms
- v. 5. Introduction to wisdom literature. Proverbs. Ecclesiastes. Song of Songs. Book of Wisdom. Sirach
- v. 6. Introduction to prophetic literature. Isaiah. Jeremiah. Baruch. Letter of Jeremiah. Lamentations. Ezekiel
- v. 7. Introduction to Apocalyptic literature. Daniel. Additions to Daniel. Hosea. Joel. Amos. Obadiah. Jonah. Micah. Nahum. Habakkuk. Zephaniah. Haggai. Zechariah. Malachi
- v. 8. General articles on the New Testament. Matthew. Mark
- v. 9. Luke. John
- v. 10. Acts. Introduction to epistolary literature. Romans. 1 Corinthians
- v. 11. 2 Corinthians. Galatians. Ephesians. Philippians. Colossians. 1 & 2 Thessalonians. 1 & 2 Timothy. Titus. Philemon
- v. 12. Hebrews. James. 1 & 2 Peter. 1, 2, & 3 John. Jude. Revelation.