Resisting the virtual life : the culture and politics of information /
San Francisco : Monroe, OR :
City Lights ; Subterranean Co. [distributor],
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- A flow of monsters : Luddism and virtual technologies / Iain A. Boal
- The global information highway : project for an ungovernable world / Herbert I. Schiller
- It's discrimination, stupid! / Oscar H. Gandy, Jr.
- Women and children first : gender and the settling of the electronic frontier / Laura Miller
- From Internet to information superhighway / Howard Besser
- Media activism and radical democracy / Jesse Drew
- Making technology democratic / Richard E. Sclove
- Soldier, cyborg, citizen / Kevin Robins and Les Levidow
- Body, brain, and communication / George Lakoff interviewed by Iain A. Boal
- Out of time : reflections on the programming life / Ellen Ullman
- Sade and cyberspace / John Simmons
- Info fetishism / Doug Henwood
- Digital palsy : RSI and restructuring capital / R. Dennis Hayes
- Computers, thinking, and schools in "the new world economic order" / Monty Neill
- The aesthetic of the computer / Daniel Harris
- Banalities of information / Marina McDougall
- The garden of merging paths / Rebecca Solnit
- The shape of truth to come : new media and knowledge / Chris Carlsson
- Drowning by MicroGallery / Chris Riding
- In the tracks of Jurassic Park / Phil Tippett interviewed by Iain A. Boal
- Reading and riding with Borges / James Brook.