The Cambridge companion to Arthur Miller /
Cambridge, U.K. ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The tradition of social drama: Miller and his forebears / Brenda Murphy
- The early plays / Christopher Bigsby
- All my sons / Steven R. Centola
- Death of a salesman and the poetics of Arthur Miller / Matthew C. Roudané
- Conscience and community in An enemy of the people and The crucible / Thomas P. Adler
- A view from the bridge / Albert Wertheim
- The Holocaust, the Depression, and McCarthyism: Miller in the sixties / Janet N. Balakian
- Miller's 1970s "power" plays / William W. Demastes
- Miller in the eighties / Jane Schlueter
- Miller in the nineties / Christopher Bigsby
- Arthur Miller and the cinema / R. Barton Palmer
- Arthur Miller's fiction / Malcolm Bradbury
- Critic, criticism, critics / Stephen Barker
- Arthur Miller: a bibliographic essay / Susan Haedicke.