The Cambridge companion to Oscar Wilde /
|Corporate Author:||Cambridge collections online.|
|Other Authors:||Raby, Peter.|
Cambridge, U.K. ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge companions to literature.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Biography and the art of lying / Merlin Holland
- Wilde and the Victorians / Regenia Gagnier
- Wilde and the Dandyism of the senses / Stephen Calloway
- Wilde as poet / Karl Beckson and Bobby Fong
- Wilde the journalist / John Stokes
- Wilde as critic and theorist / Lawrence Danson
- Wilde's fiction(s) / Jerusha McCormack
- Distance, death and desire in Salome / Joseph Donohue
- Wilde's comedies of society / Peter Raby
- The importance of being earnest / Russell Jackson
- A verdict of death: Oscar Wilde, actresses and Victorian women / Kerry Powell
- 'A complex multiform creature': Wilde's sexual identities / Joseph Bristow
- Wilde's plays: some lines of influence / Richard Allen Cave
- Wilde on the stage / Joel Kaplan
- Oscar Wilde: the resurgence of lying / Declan Kiberd.