Criminal justice information : how to find it, how to use it /
|Other Authors:||Benamati, Dennis C.|
Phoenix, Ariz. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Criminal justice research in an evolving information environment
- Locating authorities and establishing professional connections
- Sources of basic information
- Tools for identifying, locating, and retrieving books, documents, and other information sources
- Periodicals, news sources, indexes, and abstracts
- Statistical sources
- Government agencies as generators of criminal justice information
- Legal research
- International criminal justice information
- World Wide Web sites related to criminal justice.