Combating corporate crime : local prosecutors at work /
Northeastern University Press,
|Series:||The Northeastern series on white collar and organizational crime
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Local criminal justice and corporate crime
- Studying local prosecutors
- Social context and the scope of the corporate crime problem
- Social context and the process of prosecution
- Social context and correcting corporate crime
- Toward a contextual theory of prosecutorial activity against corporate crime
- Prosecutorial decision making
- Investigating corporate crime
- Networking and interagency relations
- A review of major themes and suggestions for the future.