Mark Twain at the Buffalo express : articles and sketches by America's favorite humorist /
|Main Author:||Twain, Mark, 1835-1910.|
|Other Authors:||McCullough, Joseph B., McIntire-Strasburg, Janice.|
Northern Illinois University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Settling in to editorial duties: August 1869-October 1869
- Lighting out for th lecture circuit: October 1869-January 1870
- Back to Buffalo: February 1870-May 1870
- Personal troubles and rumors of war: May 1870-October 1870
- The last days of journalism: October 1870-January 1871.