Making Latino news : race, language, class /
Thousand Oaks, Calif :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: what is Latino news?
- History of U.S. Spanish language newspapers: 1848-1970
- History of the Hispanic audience
- Commercial ethnicity: the production and marketing of the Hispanic audience
- Nationhood, nationalism and ethnicity in the making of U.S. Latino news
- Local Latino news: Los Angeles and Miami
- Bilingual and English language media
- The future of Latino news: suggestions for further research