The Oneida Indian journey : from New York to Wisconsin, 1784-1860 /
Madison, Wis. :
University of Wisconsin Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The Oneida nation: a composite portrait, 1784-1816 / Laurence M. Hauptman
- Command performance: Philip Schuyler and the New York State-Oneida "Treaty" of 1795 / Laurence M. Hauptman
- The origins of Oneida removal to Wisconsin, 1815-1822 / Reginald Horsman
- The Wisconsin Oneidas between disasters / Jack Campisi
- The Buffalo Creek Treaty of 1838 and its legal implications for Oneida Indian land claims / Arlinda Locklear
- Stories of the Oneida language and folklore project, 1938-1941 / Oneida Elders
- Contemporary Oneida perspectives of Oneida history / Amelia Cornelius, Judy Cornelius, Loretta Metoxen, Eileen Antone, Liz Obomsawin and Richard Chrisjohn
- Doing Oneida Indian history / Francis Jennings
- Before the dispersal: records of New York's official relations with the Oneidas and other Indian nations / James D. Folts
- Unmapping the Iroquois: New York State cartography, 1792-1845 / Jo Margaret Mano
- Oneida Indian records prior to 1887 owned by, or deposited at, the State Historical Society of Wisconsin or its area research centers / Debra Anderson.