The Garland encyclopedia of world music /
"Garland's ambitious 10-volume series takes a cultural approach to its focus on the music of all the world's peoples. Each volume is arranged topically, regionally, or by ethnic group, and complemented by an extensive index. Although each volume will differ because of the nature of the material, the...
|Other Authors:||Nettl, Bruno, 1930-, Stone, Ruth M., Porter, James, 1937-, Rice, Timothy, 1945-|
New York :
Garland reference library of the humanities ;
vol. <1169, 1191, 1193 >
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- v. 1. Africa / Ruth M. Stone, editor
- v. 2. South America, Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean / Dale A. Olsen and Daniel E. Sheehy, editors
- v. 3. The United States and Canada / Ellen Koskoff, editor
- v. 4. Southeast Asia / Terry E. Miller and Sean Williams, editors
- v. 5. South Asia : the Indian subcontinent / Alison Arnold, editor
- v. 6. The Middle East / Virginia Danielson, Scott Marcus, and Dwight Reynolds, editors
- v. 7. East Asia: China, Japan, and Korea / Robert C. Provine, Yosihiko Tokumaru, and J. Lawrence Witzleben, editors
- v. 8. Europe / Timothy Rice, James Porter, and Chris Goertzen, editors
- v. 9. Australia and the Pacific Islands / Adrienne L. Kaeppler and J.W. Love, editors
- v. 10. The world's music: general perspectives and reference tools.