Writings of Saint Augustine.
|Main Author:||Augustine, Saint, Bishop of Hippo.|
New York :
Fathers of the Church, Inc. ,
1947- [v.1, 1948]
Fathers of the church.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- v. 1. The happy life. Answer to skeptics. Divine Providence and the problem of evil. Soliloquies
- v. 2. The immortality of the soul. The magnitude of the soul. On music. The advantage of believing. On faith in things unseen
- v. 3. Commentary on the Lord's Sermon on the Mount with seventeen related sermons
- v. 4. Christian instruction. Admonition and grace. The Christian combat. Faith, hope and charity
- v. 5. Confessions
- v. 6-8. The city of God
- v. 9-13. Letters
- v. 14. Treatises on various subjects
- v. 15. Treatises on marriage and other subjects
- v. 16. Saint Augustine against Julian
- v. 17. Sermons on the liturgical seasons.