Before the vote : forecasting American national elections /
Thousand Oaks :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Forecasting U.S. national elections / James E. Campbell and James C. Garand
- Polls and votes : the trial-heat presidential election forecasting model, certainty, and political campaigns / James E. Campbell
- Bill and Al's excellent adventure : forecasting the 1996 presidential election / Alan I. Abramowitz
- Of time and candidates : a forecast for 1996 / Helmut Norpoth
- The future in forecasting : prospective presidential models / Michael S. Lewis-Beck and Charles Tien
- Temporal horizons and presidential election forecasts / Christopher Wlezien and Robert S. Erikson
- Reading the political tea leaves : a forecasting model of contemporary presidential elections / Thomas M. Holbrook
- Election forecasting : a look to the future / Brad Lockerbie
- Poll-based forecasts and the House vote in presidential election years, 1952-1992 and 1996 / Robert S. Erikson and Lee Sigelman
- Evaluating forecasts and forecasting models of the 1996 presidential election / Nathaniel Beck
- The science of forecasting presidential elections / James E. Campbell.