Constitutional debates on freedom of religion : a documentary history /
|Corporate Author:||Gale Virtual Reference Library.|
|Other Authors:||Patrick, John J., Long, Gerald P.|
Westport, Conn. :
Primary documents in American history and contemporary issues
Search online version
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Colonial roots of religious liberty, 1606-1776
- Religious liberty in the founding of the United States, 1776-1791
- The Constitutional right to free exercise of religion, 1791-1991
- The Constitutional prohibition of an establishment of religion, 1791-1991
- Constitutional issues on freedom of religion, 1991-1998.