France and women, 1789-1914 : gender, society and politics /
London ; New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Defining womanhood: the legacy of the Enlightenment
- The rights of man and the rights of woman: women and the French Revolution
- Revolutionary aftermath: the reconstruction of the gender order
- 'Angels of the hearth'? Leisured ladies and the limits of domesticity
- Labouring women; work family and community in the classes popularieres
- Femmes nouvelles: feminists, socialists and republicans in the Romantic era
- Femininity: constructions, consequence, control
- Representations of the overviere: the discourse on female labour
- Reformulating the 'woman' question': from literary polemics to organised feminists
- A new Eve? Bourgeois women in the belle époque
- Gender at work: women workers and the sexual division of labour
- In search of citizenship: feminists and women's suffrage.