Women and men communicating : challenges and changes /
|Other Authors:||Arliss, Laurie P., 1951-, Borisoff, Deborah.|
Prospect Heights, Ill. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The gender construct / Judy C. Pearson, Roberta A. Davilla
- The effect of gender on establishing and maintaining intimate relationships / Deborah Borisoff
- Gender, masculinities, identities, and interpersonal relationship systems / James W. Chesebro
- A crosscultural perspective on gender / David A. Victor
- The impact of gender on the self and self-talk / Linda Costigan Lederman
- Times, places and social spaces for cross-sex friendships / William K. Rawlins
- When myths endure and realities change : communication in romantic relationships / Laurie P. Arliss
- First marriage families : gender and communication / Kathleen H. Galvin and Carma Bylund
- Communication in the stepfamily: transitions bring challenges / Joyce Hauser.
- Gender issues in corporate communication / Lea P. Stewart
- Intersections of gender and employment interviewing / Steven M. Ralston and Amber E. Kinser
- Gender, race and communication in professional environments / Brenda J. Allen
- Communication and gender in the classroom / Cheri J. Simonds and Pamela J. Cooper
- Women in the legal profession / Anna Matias
- Communication in health care settings / Elaine Bass Jenks
- Gender and communication in the hospitality industry / Judi Brownell
- Women in news / Marcia Rock, Sheila Stainbeck and Julie Adams.