The Cambridge companion to modern British women playwrights /
Cambridge [England] ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge companions to literature.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- A century in view: from suffrage to the 1990s / Elaine Aston and Janelle Reinelt
- Women playwrights of the 1920s and 1930s / Maggie B. Gale
- New plays and women's voices in the 1950s / Susan Bennett
- Women playwrights and the challenge of feminism in the 1970s / Michelene Wandor
- The politics of location / Susan Bassnett
- Contemporary Welsh women playwrights / Anna-Marie Taylor
- Contemporary Scottish women playwrights / Adrienne Scullion
- Women playwrights in Northern Ireland / Mary Trotter
- Language and identity in Timberlake Wertenbaker's plays / Susan Carlson
- Pam Gems: body politics and biography / Elaine Aston
- Caryl Churchill and the politics of style / Janelle Reinelt
- Violence, abuse and gender relations in the plays of Sarah Daniels / Gabriele Griffin
- Small island people: Black British women playwrights / Meenakshi Ponnuswami
- Writing outside the mainstream / Claire MacDonald
- Lesbian performance in the transnational arena / Sue-Ellen Case.