Publication manual of the American Psychological Association.
Washington, DC :
American Psychological Association,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Content and organization of a manuscript
- Expressing ideas and reducing bias in language
- APA editorial style
- Reference list
- Manuscript preparation and sample papers to be submitted for publication
- Material other than journal articles
- Manuscript acceptance and production
- Journals program of the American Psychological Association
- Appendix A: Checklist for manuscript submission
- Appendix B: Checklist for transmitting accepted manuscripts for electronic production
- Appendix C: Ethical standards for the reporting and publishing of scientific information
- Appendix D: References to legal materials
- Appendix E: Sample cover letter.